For Longer Lasting Beauty of Your New Wig
Please Do Remember the Following
1. Brush Gently, Your New Wig is Made Factory Perfect. Curls and Style will Enliven with Gentle Brushing.
2. Do not Leave Your Wig on or Near Hot Spots Such as Radiators or Ovens.
Wash Your Wig:
1. Fill a basin with cool or lukewarm water.
2. Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
3. Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
4. Shake out and drip dry.
5. Do not brush, blow dry or heat style while wet - this can permanently damage the fiber.
6. Do not use curling irons or other heating appliances.
7. No settring is necessary as curls will snap back into position when hair is completely dry.
Brush into desired style only after wig is completely dry.