LACE WIG WITH FRONT EXTENSTION 100% Premium Fiber
-Advanced Knotting Technique For Natural Hair Line
-No Tape or Glue Required
-Can Be Styled As A Ponytail
1. Position the wig and secure the front combs onto your hair.
2. Pull down the back part of the wig and secure the back comb into place.
3. Starting from the side, cut the excess lace off.
4. Makeup may be applied for better coverage.
1. Fill a basin with cool or lukewarm water.
2. Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
3. Swish the wig gently in the basin.
4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
5. Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and let drip dry.
-DO NOT brush, blow dry, or heat style while wet.
-DO NOT use curling irons or other heat appliances.